Digital to Analog Audio Converter
Bring High-Definition to your life
Thank you for purchasing this Audio Converter. For optimum performance andsafety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1) Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
2) Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
3) 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
4) Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
5) Easy to install and simple to operate.
Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Input audio connector
Output audio connector
32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
1 Year Parts and Labor
0 ℃ to +70℃
10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
-10℃ to +80℃
5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
DC 5V 1A
0.5 watts (max)
AC Power Adapter
US standard, UK standard and so on
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
4.0 Package Contents
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
1) Main unit (Digital to Analog Audio Converter).
2) 5V DC Power Supply.
3) User’s Manual.
5.0 Panel Descriptions
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
6.0 Connection and Operation
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have beenturned off.
1) Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cables.
2) Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using appropriate R/L cable.
3) Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
English Website: www.kongto.cc
Chinese website: www.kongto.com